


There was an exam today, ujian kawad, that's what we name it, at Chi Hwa. Pretty nervous >.< Seriously, it was nothing to be scared of... The atmosphere at first was really tense, everyone was holding their breath. 48 commands... but all of us managed to pass I think, go Unit 7 =) I'll let the pictures do the rest. Too tired to type -.-''








See? Im so tanned! =.=''
No offence but the guy shouting looks like Wong Mun Bin lol




and...... it's finally my turn -.- the one who gave me marks is actually my relative, but then it turned out to be, Anson and I shouted the most, lol. I mean the longest, it's not a good thing okay, we'll have to shout until the 3oth command then it is considered as PASSED, but Anson and I took the longest time, lol. Nevermind, it's over! I jumped around after the test, siao. 
After that, we went to Little Nanyang to eat then to 7 heaven. 






No comments:
Post a Comment