Sunday, November 23, 2008

Facing the same walls everyday, doing the same thing everyday... It's so boring! I was kinda busy dealing with BSMM stuff for past two weeks so I didn't feel anything much when time just flew off =.='' But when I am idle now, I feel so bored. Human is never satisfied eh? Like, when we have school, we want to have holidays so badly, but when we are having holidays, we want school! When we do not own something, we want it so badly, and when we have it, either we want more or we will not appreciate it like before. Why is this so?
Ahh, skip that thing off. Hmm, absence makes the heart grows fonder? Yes, I think so. I've been missing people recently, Adeline, she's in KL, Alice, she's in KL, she came back for a while before this, didn't have much time to hang out with her, she lives too far from me now, sigh. Alethea, yes yes, received her MMS the other day, it's my cousin niece's picture, very cute! =) Miss 3B too! I wonder if we can still meet in the same class next year?

And, the most annoying thing is, I'm growing fatter during this holiday =( Food Food Food! I've been eating a lot, A LOT! But, do you know the happiness of being full? I don't know why, everytime when I am hungry, and I eat a lotttttttttt then I become very full, I feel extra happy! But thinking of myself gaining pounds, or kilos, it feels so bad =( Sigh, need to control myself already.

**********************************************************************************


Lying on my bed everynight,
I often think,
Your little round face, with big watery eyes,
and cute little hands and legs,
that brings back memories,
Although we only had each other,
for a very short period,
but deep down in my heart,
you're the greatest thing that ever,
ever happened to me.

Your hands were small,
that's what makes you different from all,
Although we don't celebrate birthdays together,
Although you missed all the happy times,
Although I can't see you when I want to,
But I had always trusted,
that you're always by our side.

I'm sorry that I couldn't do what I should,
But I believe there's a reason for everything that happens,
Perhaps it was the right choice made,
that makes us cherish you more.
I'm gonna miss you,
whenever, wherever I go.....

No comments: