Monday, December 22, 2008

Good news, I survived from the camp!
Venue : SMJK Tiong Hua

Okay, i joined the Youth Camp organised by centre on the 18th until 21st December 08. Before i enter the camp, I thought I won't be able to survive, it's hard to me as I am new. Well, yes, the first day of camp, scaryyy. I was in Group 5, I always get middle groups when I enter camp, 5 or E lol. My leader's from YuYuan, he also kinda paiseh -.- but the good thing is, I was in the same group with Cheong Chun Vui, yay! He's so holy, kept singing christian songs, but all of them were nice, and he's the radio of our group during mealtime.

On the first day, all of us were carrying pails, bags, and more to camp, lined up and spotcheck was done by the AJKs. I noticed that my bag is very big, quite annoying but 4 days 3 nights ba, nevermind. Then, my phone was taken by AJKs, since we cannot use it during the camp. I saw people bringing a lot of junk food, as if they were going to a picnic or what, lol, all of us were like O.O after that we carried our things back to our room. Only 2 or 3 minutes were given I think, we had to run like mad. Then we assembled in the hall waiting for YMM representative to give speech, we didn't give too many responses, and we got scoldings from AJKs. My first impression was, wow, no response also kena, but that time we were not 'hot' yet, so there were still gaps between campers.

Well, the memories are not fresh in my brain now, since the we didn't know the time, I forgot when we did the activities. We were punished for mistakes during drill, one mistake 10 push ups, and add another 10 for the next mistake. It's quite good actually, to train us, and time given to take bath was only 15 minutes, with sooo many campers? To be honest, I didn't bathe properly due to the lack of time >.<>

There was case too, it's always that scary to me, haha. First case, I took care of Mr. Chin, he was having a minor shock, which is called renjatan in Malay. He acted as a 11 years old kid, then I convinced him, talked to him and sent him to the 'ambulance'. I was veryyyyy nervous at first, but then when the thing went on like that, I felt a little okay. For the first time I think that case is fun -.-'' During the second case, another chaos, 72 campers handling 2 cases, whoa O.o I approached Mr. Chong, he was cursing like hell, because it was pergaduhan, then when he pushed me, I felt like I was flying, lol. I learnt a lot during this camp honestly, although my whole body is in pain right now.

Oh yes, Girl Guide came too, to play games with us and also sing with us, it was so fun. We were taught how to tie strings by the Scouts, most of them were from Sung Siew, one of them asked me : Kau budak Sung Siew kan?
Then I said, "Ya.."
Him : Kenapa tak belajar kat Sung Siew? Sung Siew tak baik ke?
Me : Tak lah, ini kem gabungan ba.
Him : Ohh..


LOL, then during the last dinner we had, we had to feed each other, the eating speed's slow lol. I fed Mr. Wong which made all of them speak rumors lol -.- but somehow, it was quite fun. Then during the last night, we light up candles and talked about our feel throughout the whole camp.
Kah Man : Ja, you got feel or not that it feels like Deepavali now?
Me : haha, gila la you.

Then the AJK gave mic to Leong,
Leong : Saya takde apa apa nak cakap sebenarnya, tapi saya berharap semua members akan meningkatkan prestasi unit masing masing selepas kem ini, dan saya rasa keadaan seperti ini macam Deepavali.

Then all of us laughed, not too loud because the atmosphere was so silent. Haha, but I couldn't believe that he said that O.O Then, KahMan taught me how to cut off the candle fire by using a finger, I was scared at first but it was easy lol. During the last day of camp, there was a closing ceremony, it was very successful though.
Best leader : Ms Hiew
Best camper : Ms Leong
Best group : Group 8 (KahMan's group)

Then we took our bags and everything then assembled in the hall. We asked each other's signature and also took phone number. It was such a chaos. Then, mom came and I went home. Felt so nice bathing at home... Home Sweet Home :)

No comments: