30th December 2008 - PMR results.
Congratulations to everyone that scored well in PMR, and for those who didn't, don't feel bad too, there's still SPM, life has to go on. Alright, nothing much to share about that, just get to meet my friends once again, I am really gonna miss them loads!





31st December 2008 - Countdown party @ St.Michael

Countdown party at St.Michael this year! With BSMM members all around the school, it was okay, at least not THAT boring. Everyone had to wear red, and a santa hat, I've been wondering, it was a New Year party, but why santa hat? Lol, but Soey lent me a santa hat so I didn't have to buy one, yay! It started with Ice Breaking, we were required to look for a guy partner from another school, mine was from SMK Elopura I think, he was DAMN funny! He's 20 years old, I couldn't believe it, and we laughed a lot, he was really funny, we were asked not to make any noise, somehow I couldn't help it! I was like, stop making me laugh! Soey's partner was a little shy, then we 'activated' him, and he went laughing too! 
After that, we had buffet dinner, the food was... I don't know actually, didn't have to mood to taste it after I know that we had to go up the stage for FASHION SHOW. What the hell, catwalk?! But it turned out fine, normal walking with some posing, yeah! Then, there were games session, not gonna elaborate on the games, you might fall asleep haha. But it was okay. Then, presentation by every unit. The ONLY one which could attract me was the drama by St.Mary, one of them acted as Michael Jackson and what he did was just shouting "AUU" suddenly, haha, and a guy sang very well, old songs, new songs and he even sang the opening them of Journey to the West *Shun Mm Hong*. However, they did not get the best presentation, I wonder why... 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2....1~ Happy New Year
....and there goes 2008, and here comes 2009! Dissapointing... Why? The fireworks =.='' Everyone was so excited, climbing over each other, squeezed with each other, just to get the RIGHT place to enjoy the fireworks.. BUT... Oh my... disappointing! Lol, I went into the hall with KahMan, he was texting, then I sat beside him... It was veryyy cold inside the hall, well, maybe I was the only one who felt cold at that time, haha. After that, time to exchange gifts, the MOMENT that everyone has awaited..... P.S. at that moment, only KahMan, Kher Sing and I were there... We had to help the others to get their gifts... Then, I went home...


No comments:
Post a Comment