Friday, February 27, 2009

21st of February 2009 - One Day Camp.

Yea, another delayed post :) 21st of Feb was BSMM's One Day Camp organized by the form 4s. It was a success, at least haha. 45 members, lost to last year, but we still feel happy, don't know why. Feels so good working together. My post was secretary, and finally I got to know how is the feeling to apply when you want to do something, no good! Spent so many periods just to get things done, but it was a good experience =) I'm glad that all the committee members worked together so well, impressive!

Hmm, I couldn't join the first part of the camp, which was the ice breaking part and the introducing part, I had a meeting with Gavel Club members. I joined the camp only after ice breaking, everyone was still sleepy and they didn't know who am I, lol. Anson blew the whistle and all of them ran down to the basketball court, but their actions were so slow, until we shouted "CEPAT! CEPAT TURUN! LARI! LARI! " They were so confused, as if they were lost in a jungle or something like that.

Then, there was footdrill. Actually, I didn't have to do anything, but then had to help out because no one wanted to shout. I thought I was strict until they were scared, who knows later they 'tak puas' or something like that, but they told me I wasn't strict enough, I was like "whoa?" lol. Nevermind, then, they were separated into 3 groups, Anson took care of cadets, while Soey and I took care of newbies :) They were okay, but time wasn't enough, and I just taught them a few steps, they said that they're tired already! Haha, cute.



Then, flag raising ceremony.




Singing lesson. They were so coperative :)


Best Male Camper and Female Camper :D


This little guy, being so naughty in the camp until everyone noticed him, haha! And he calls me "Jie Jie" how sweet. I went to collect Training Camp form today, he promised me to pass up today but I went to look for him only the last two periods, then when I entered the class, he was so excited, and yelled "JIE JIE!" LOL =.='' Then the teacher said, "Dia cari kamu puas puas tadi oh, dia cakap mahu cari orang, saya pun tak tahu macam mana" Haha, so cute right?


..................................................................................
........................................................................
..........................................................
.............................................
...................................
...........................
.....................
...............
..........
.......
.....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

In Unit 7, we have fun together...



we love each other.....

eventhough we've just known each other ...


we work together to get through obstacles...

without caring about races.......


we care...

we share...

and we are always ready for the camera...


anywhere...

anytime...

But, still.... We share the same identity...

that we all are members of SBH(Y) 007, one big family,

where we see our own shadows,

in each other...Power, Good! Power, Good! Power, Good Good Good!
Unit 7, Power! Unit 7, Power, Unit 7 POWER!


Good job too, all the committee members! :)

No comments: