Quote of the day : So much work, so less time!
Ahh... Was doing homework alone in the dining room, felt so bored and lazy! Shitness, there might be a Geography test tomorrow, I felt that my eye lids were so heavy >.<'' I kept yawning until I couldn't count how many times I did that... Since Form 1, Geography's my worst subject, I am not interested in it, sorry Mr. B, there is no problem with your teaching, just that I am not THAT interested in Geography, but this year is the best year to study Geography cause of you.
Being so annoyed that I have to revise Geo, suddenly my classmate texted me, asking if I want to play basketball this Saturday. Well, should I? I don't think I should, my schedule is already so packed! Plus, I don't know how to play. Dear Tan P. Nee, why don't you believe me? lol. And my classmate even texted me, saying that "There's econs tomorrow" SHIT! I couldn't believe it..
Sigh >.<>
Today, hmmm... Went to school as usual, it was the Majlis Pelantikan, hmm, it rained and I was so tired standing in the 'senang diri' position while waiting for Mr. Lee to end his speech. Just so you know, last time I wouldn't have paid attention to what he said in front, because I am always behind. But today, he was just right in front of me, I listened to his speech, hmm, quite meaningful actually, Mr. Lee : Kami hanya berharap murid-murid dapat mendapat ilmu dalam sekolah ini dengan selesa dan mempunyai masa depan yang cerah, kami tidak harapkan apa-apa yang lain. He even mentioned that when he was young, he wanted to be a prefect but he was not elected, and that proved how lucky we are to be chosen as prefects :)
During Maths today, I felt quite guilty actually. Our class was damn noisy and Master Lee tried to teach us, I hope I didn't make too much noise? I was actually talking with Kwan, about basketball, 2-2-1, 1-3-1 etc.. We actually whispered. Suddenly Master Lee got angry and scolded a few students, and drama went on. We kept quiet. Everyone held their breaths, okay, Master Lee was angry. Millions of things running in my mind that moment, I start to feel how he feels, and he said "How many times do I have to tell you all to stop talking? If you don't listen to what I teach, you go home then come to school and copy your friend's work, and you get nothing, you cannot do that, because you're not a genius! You think I like to scold you? You think I like to go for the hard way when I have the easy way to go on? I treat 4C differently because there are a lot of naughty boys and girls in this class....." I can't remember clearly what he said, but it really made me felt guilty, sorry teacher, I know it's been hard for you.
Noticed that I paid attention to what teachers are talking? I wonder why too. Last time? No such thing. It's a good thing actually. Alright, 8.56p.m. it's time to go back to Econs. Will update pictures of One Day Camp in the coming post. Stay tuned =)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment